Luxreisen – Specialist in Orchestra and Choir Tour Management
Our travel services are as versatile as your requirements
We can organise the whole tour or just take care of the flight reservations. We prepare every tour with precision and place the emphasis on personal contact and support. Our extensive years of experience in the concert travel industry, inside knowledge and expertise always play a major role.
- Air Travel solutions, customised to meet both your concert schedule and budget
- Long established airline relationships enable us to offer highly competitive rates and longer options
- As a IATA Agent we offer a full in house reservation and ticket service
- A complete range of charter options depending on your requirements
- Full service for special meals and seating plans on board
- Competent airport representation for groups including group check-in
- Pre-boarding arrangements and VIP treatment for soloists and conductors
- Group tickets for worldwide train travel
- Organisation of chartered trains (if the scheduled time table does not fit the requirements)
- Rental cars, chauffeur driven services, on tour drivers for soloists and conductors
- All transfers to and from airports, train stations, hotels, rehearsals and concerts
Before, during and after the tour
- Preparation of all necessary visas, entry certificates and insurances
- Ideal route coordination, well laid out travel itineraries, detailed information on the countries to be toured
- Tour guides and/or multilingual staff on location
- Hotel reservations for soloists and maestros as well as for the whole choir or orchestra
- Competitive hotel rates due to well established relationships with worldwide hotels and hotel chains
- Complete preparation for a comfortable stay
- Option for more sustainable touring (advice on CO2 reduction and compensation, optimised travel routes and means of transport, purchase of bio-kerosene (SAF), hotels with sustainability certification, etc.).
- Budget estimates for tour costs
- Closing tour statement
Cargo and Instrument Transport
- Assistance in applying for and issuing the necessary customs and travel documents (e.g. ATA Carnets, EEC Procedure for Returned Goods, pro-forma invoices for Temporary Import Bonds)
- Solutions for oversize luggage and instruments on board for smaller ensembles
- Instrument shipping by Air Cargo on regular and chartered services
- Wordwide network of specialised freight agents and trucking companies
- Our own load manager to supervise the loading and unloading at airports and concert halls
- All loading possibilities are taken into consideration to keep the total freight costs as low as possible
National and international travel service: flights, transports, transfers and hotels
Professional Tour Management: including visa application and complete logistical and financial planning
Sustainability and Corporate Social Responsibility: Our internal plan for sustainable business is being implemented in stages. We offer our clients extensive options for more sustainable travel. Feel free to ask us!
Just a few of our renowned clients
Bamberger Symphoniker | Bayerisches Staatsorchester | Budapest Festival Orchester | Deutsches Symphonie-Orchester | Gewandhausorchester Leipzig | hr-Sinfonieorchester | London Symphony Orchestra | Lucerne Festival Orchestra | Münchner Philharmoniker | NDR Elbphilharmonie Orchester | Rundfunk-Sinfonieorchester Berlin | WDR Sinfonieorchester
Meet the team
Simply contact one of our experts
Annette Lux completed a degree in business studies and has been managing Luxreisen in the second generation since 1997 – she was joined by her sister, Brigitta Lux, in 2000. In their youth both sisters often joined their father on tour, accompanying renowned orchestras and conductors all over the world. They are familiar with all aspects of touring, especially with the needs and requirements of an orchestra. Annette Lux speaks German, English, French, Italian and Spanish.
+49 228 9836 37-0 | email@example.com
Brigitta Lux also completed a degree in business studies and has been managing Luxreisen, together with her sister, since 2000. Both sisters have had a close connection with classical music and orchestra tours since their childhood. Together, they have turned Luxreisen into one of the leading specialists in orchestra and choir tour management in Europe. Brigitta Lux speaks German, French, English and Spanish.
+49 228 9836 37-0 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Travel Manager
Monique Lammers-Henn is a qualified travel agent and has been with Luxreisen since 2004. There are almost no situations or problems that she has not yet encountered whilst dealing with orchestra tours. She speaks German and English.
+49 228 9836 37-3 | email@example.com
Julie Fremerey was born in England, is also a qualified travel agent as well as being a musician and a music teacher, therefore understanding musician‘s needs very well. English is her native tongue, she also speaks fluent German and has been part of the Luxreisen team since 2011.
+49 228 9836 37-2 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Bianka Ritter is a qualified travel agent and has been part of the Luxreisen team since 2017. She is a specialist in the group travel sector and is able to assist orchestras worldwide with her expert knowledge. She speaks German and English.
+49 228 9836 37-5 | email@example.com
Karina Eunapu is a qualified tourism agent and has been with Luxreisen since 2018. She is an expert in individual flight tickets for conductors and soloists. Additionally she supports our orchestra tours sector. She speaks Russian, German and English.
+49 228 9836 37-8 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Travel Manager & Sustainability/Corporate Social Responsibility Officer
Chanmi Park, from South Korea, supports developing a tour plan with the communication skills gained from her Master of Arts in International Media Studies. As a sustainability ambassador, she promotes understanding and action on environmentally conscious travel. She speaks English and Korean and has been with Luxreisen since 2022
+49 228 9836 37-7 | email@example.com
Luxreisen - Specialist in Orchestra and Choir Tour Management
Represented by Managing Director Annette Lux
UID number DE 215 393 687
Registration number: AG Bonn HRB 9433
Sandkaule 5-7 · D-53111 Bonn
T: +49 228 9836 370
F: +49 228 9836 379